Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's been forever and a day . . .

Wow - it's been forever and a day since I've written! I'm such a bad blogger! My only excuse is it's been insanely crazy busy around here. I haven't gotten home from work and/or errands before 10 pm since November! By the time we got back from Thanksgiving we had to hit the ground running on Christmas stuff and then catch up on all the stuff that got behind over Thanksgiving. I just unpacked our bags from Thanksgiving over this past weekend - only to have to repack them sometime this week - but alas, the laundry from the trip needed to be done first. Then there's holiday parties, holiday happy hours, holiday cards, and of course, holiday presents! Through all of this though, I love Christmas time - it's one of my favorite times of the year (or at least it used to be when I was in Florida and it was warm, now that Christmas = cold, it might fall on my favorite list). For some reason though this year just seems harder then most - maybe it's all the traveling, or all the work, or just the cold - I'm not sure yet, but it seems more insurmountable this year then most. But alas, today around 10:30 am while I was busy at work, it suddenly hit me to get excited about Christmas and get over the stress. So hopefully I am now officially over the stressed part and onto the fun part. :)

No comments: