Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Christmas

Okay, I'm an idiot. Here is a picture of our Christmas tree (sans presents since we haven't wrapped even one - well, I wrapped one for Cody today but he opened it today too), but I can't figure out how to make it rotate so it stands up straight. So that's good enough for now. :) As you can see it totally ROCKS! This is seriously one of my favorite trees, if not my favorite ever. Don't worry - it looks much better in person. It's a very "soft" tree - not like the prickly ones we always had in Florida. Love Florida -it's prettier (in every season but fall) and warmer - but we have better Christmas trees. :)
This is another side-ways picture. It's a wreath my aunt - who also ROCKS - sent us. If you could see it the right way up, it would have "Gators" at the top and then a football in the middle - and then little orange and blue bows around it. VERY cute! You could see it better if the blinds on our front door weren't up but Cody had them up so we could let the 30 seconds worth of light we get each day into the house. :) It's quite a wonderful addition to our Christmas collection!

p.s. Thanks Mesa for telling me how to move photos around in a blog - now how do I flip them around so everyone isn't craning their neck to see them right way up? :)

2 comments:

maxolasersquad said...

An easy way to flip your photos is to simply rotate them before you uplaod them. In Windows XP you simply right-click the photo and choose "Rotate Clockwise" or "Rotate Counter Clockwise"

mesa said...

i love your sideways pictures :) yeah I always rotate mine where I have them saved on my computer- then upload them!