Tuesday, March 21, 2006

And on and on it goes . . .

Winter, that is. It just won't stop!!! Sorry for two posts in a row about the weather, but I'm just so tired of it. It's cold, dreary, and everything is about as dead can get. I beginning to think I will never see the green again! There are 12 months in the year and four seasons - that would logically mean that each season gets 3 months. Well, winter's three months are offically over! Give it up and turn it over to spring already!!! While I love St. Louis and I love our life here, I told Cody I don't know how many of these winters I can take (and they say this one wasn't that bad). . . .

On other notes, Cody got new contacts today. His left eye got a little worse, but the right stayed the same. Poor kid is blind as a bat. I went to the dentist - no cavities - though that one crazy tooth is still crazy. I also ran a pretty good five miles on the treadmill - 46 minutes and 47 seconds - that's not too shabby (for me) on a treadmill. Well, it's almost ten p.m. and we both got home less then an hour ago and just finished "dinner" (he had left-over chilli with some chips and salsa and I had two bowls of Frosted Shredded Wheats). Time to get ready for bed (my doctor says I don't get enough sleep).

1 comment:

Jon said...

I hate the weather too, but then again, you really can't move to St. Louis and complain about the cold. But then again, it's going to be 60 here today, and that's cold compared to what we've had lately.