Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Myspace

So there's this thing called Myspace apparently. According to 60 minutes it leads to kids to be abducted, raped and killed. Deserted allies? No longer an issue. Myspace is the new deserted ally- or so says 60 minutes - and it will ruin your kids. Good thing I'm not a kid. :) Anyway, point being, I signed up a while ago but never bothered to check it. So, my brother David (formerly known as Jack and even more formerly, known as David), sent an email the other day and in his signature block was his Myspace account. So I checked it out, added him as a friend and now I'm up to FIVE friends! I have FIVE friends! And they're all people I know - not just the guy named Tom that everyone automatically gets as a friend! Anyway, I think it's going to be pretty cool. It has a blog feature but since I have this blog I'm just going to find a way to feed it into the myspace blog - easier said then done. Anyway, if any of my five friends are reading this - welcome to my blog!

No comments: