Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm still a dork.

So, I have this list of about a zillion "to do" things. Everything from paint the dining room, to put my registration sticker on my car, to plan this darn wedding. One of those things is to do a wedding website and make our normal website look better. Well, I put Bo in charge of the wedding website and I've been working on revamping the regular site. It's not all done yet, but check it out and see all the new changes: www.cody-missy.com. I think I'm happier with the changes, but after working on it for so long, I can't decide if I still like the layout or not. Oh, by the way, if anyone knows how to make links not have that annoying underline in HTML, without making them into pictures, please let me know.
As for other news, another busy weekend as usual - pretty much nothing marked off the good ole' "to do" list. Friday, Cody played golf and I went shopping/eating in the Loop with Marissa. Then we all met up and headed out to West County for Mason's going-away gathering. A good time but stayed out too late for having to wake up early Saturday for another day of wedding dress shopping. Cashel came with Marissa and I this time for added perspective and advise. They were super wonderful and so patient with me with this whole affair. It's really getting on my nerves that I can't find a dress I like. I can't decide if I'm being overly picky or if they really don't have any dresses that I think are perfect. I have an idea in my head of what I want but can't seem to find it in a store. I guess I'll just keep on looking. Saturday, while I tortured my friends with dress shopping, Cody played in a golf tournament (which I keep calling a golf festival for some reason) that got rained out by more St. Louis storms. He went to some party afterwards, I went running instead. (BTW, I'm adding a "running" section on the website to keep up with my marathon training - maybe it will make me stick with it - I can at least chart my progress.) Today we all went out to West County for Cody and Marissa's soccer game. I ran while they played. It was the worst run ever - it was over 100 degrees and I really thought I might pass out. I seriously think I still don't feel right. Oh well. Then it was errands and cleaning hte house for the rest of the evening. We were going to watch a movie but we're both so exhausted we would never make it through. So, a few more chores and off to bed.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I will send you an email with the HTML code to make plain links. Blogger won't let me post the code here.