Sunday, July 09, 2006

More Germany Updates

Okay, two weeks after we got back from our trip, all the pictures are finally posted. I finished narrating the trip as well as posting all the pictures Dude took. His camera has a crazy good zoom so he has some great pictures of the games and other stuff where I couldn't take pictures (inside the Louvre, etc.). If you are just insanely bored or have an amazing amount of time on your hands, check them out. :)
As for other news, I'm still sick, though have resorted to being sick of being sick so I'm at least back to running a little bit. I'm debating whether I have enough time to train for the Chicago marathon after 6 weeks of no running while recovering from stress fractures in my shins and then two weeks of no running because I was sick. I ran two miles on Friday and felt okay, but was just exhausted later. Today while Cody was playing soccer I ran a while, but still didn't feel great afterwards. Hopefully by the end of the week I can make a decision.

No comments: