Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tired of being sick!!! Oh, and I hate my car.

Okay, this is getting really really old. I am so sick of being sick! My ear is still in crazy pain and my head just will not get uncongested! I finally went to the doctor and was told, gasp, that I have a hole in my eardrum. Thanks genius! I already knew that- goes to figure why there is stuff ozzing out of it! Enough gross sick stuff. On to other news. . .
So, for the second time since returning from Germany, I had to travel for work. Not to complain because I really enjoy my travel time - I love mileage checks and it's nice to get out of the office for a day. But for the second time since returning to Germany, my car gave out on my trip. Last week it was my car battery simply dying when I went to turn on the car. Today, I was on my way to Columbia, crossed the bridge over the Missouri River, and my right front tire blew out! At that point, I thought I must have done something pretty bad in a past life to deserve this karma. Anyway, I changed the tire, Cody game and met me, and we switched out cars so I could take his to Columbia. He, being the great guy he is, took my car to the store and got a new tire put on.
So, as I close out day 658 of my illness, all is still good in the world, as at least tomorrow is Friday. :)

No comments: