Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Addendum

Just to clarify, I'm not saying ordinary is necessarily bad. Ordinary can be very good, especially in the at-times hectic life Cody and I tend to live where there always seems to be something going on or something to do. Ordinary can be very refreshing. It can be a break from the whirlwind of our normal running here and there lives. Some days I pine for an ordinary day where I can come home, do chores and otherwise basically relax and not think about my calendar or "to do" list. Ordinary can be bad though as well, at least for my high-energy, high-paced self, where I live off the energy and hecticness of life. So that's it, ordinary just is.

p.s. Cody is in the background yelling "Du bist blogging" to impress me with his quality German skills. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. The site looks great. German class sounds fun. I'm sure you will pick it up quickly.

Enjoy your ordinary days while you can. And...if you have this much energy once you and Cody have a couple of kids...I will kill you out of pure jealousy! Maybe not kill you...but injure you very badly :)

Just kidding - we miss you guys! Baylee made you a thank you card and she wanted to send you one of the goody bags from her party - there are lots of monkeys in it - beware!

I hope you had a nice time for Cody's birthday. I heard you made him the infamous cherry cheesecake. Yum.

Love you guys!