Monday, January 23, 2006

Treadmill

I love my treadmill. Cody got it for free on the Boeing Classifieds when we first moved into the house and it's perfect for running when I can't run outside (i.e. all winter since it's dark by the time I get off work). Today I worked late (after 7pm) and just wanted to come home and run to let off some steam, except the treadmill went nuts on me. The belt would turn but the display that tells me how fast I'm going (or not going as the case may be) and how long I've run, just wouldn't work. So when Cody got home from work (even after I did), he went to work on it. I helped get the cover off (I am a master of the power drill), but once he got started messing with electronic stuff, I was useless (except to hold the flashlight). So now I'm writing about his mission while he has my treadmill pulled apart all over the floor. I hope it survives. Good luck 'ole pal (the treadmill, not Cody).

By the way, Wiggles (the co-dependent kitty) squeaks every time I pick her up - I hope she didn't eat a squeaky toy (or someone didn't feed her one at the party).

I should probably go do something productive now while Cody operates.

No comments: