Thursday, March 22, 2007

16 days to go.

I've got 16 days to go until my wedding and have no dress. I guess I technically own one because I've paid for it (but it's still at the dress shop because we're going to argue until pigs fly for my money back - another story), but I don't have one that actually FITS. So today I went dress shopping - again. Cody said "But look, Missy, not many girls get to go wedding dress shopping TWICE." - like I was lucky or something. I quickly reminded him that I hated it the first time around and I certainly hate it even more now with SIXTEEN DAYS TO GO! Anyway, here are pictures of two of the dresses I tried on. Neither are perfect but might do. I love the short one but given the late date and the fact that everyone else had their outfits (including bridesmaids which have long skirts) I don't think I could pull of tea length - though I do like the dress. :) I think it makes me look like a flower girl though (and like I weigh significantly more then I do). :) At least I have some humor with this. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lauren said...

They both look beautiful! I like the first one, but I love tea length wedding dresses too. My heart goes out to you with your dress dilemma! Good luck!

missy said...

Thanks! I need the luck right now. I'm actually much calmer now then I was a few days ago though the time continues to tick down without a dress. I keep telling myself it will all work out though if it doesn't soon I may just pull all my hair out. :) How's yours going????? I hope you're having better luck - i.e. better prepared and planned.