Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm still alive I promise.

Man it's been a while since I posted - SO much going on - SO little time. Seriously this is the first time since I got off work at 5:30 this evening that I have actually had a chance to sit down (other then in my car on my way to running errands, errands and more errands). Things have been insane. Since the last post, we have been to Florida (the first weekend of March) - Cody for his bachelor party in Panama City and me to Tally to get some wedding stuff done - tons of great stories here -but for another time. Last week was just insane - as insane as they get - zero sleep, tons to do. I did get my first speeding ticket in Missouri. That was exciting. More to catch up on there later as well. Last weekend we went to a friend's wedding - gorgeous - got tons of great ideas! :) Then the Gators won the SEC tournament - AGAIN. And then they got the No. 1, First Seed! Then they got put in the Midwest bracket which means we'll see them play HERE in the semi-finals. Yes, we already have tickets. Then we hope to see them in Atlanta in the Final Four - yes, again. So so so much to tell - but I'm beat and need to get about four hours of stuff done before going to bed. One really cool thing today though - I think Cody and him mom picked a mother/son song for the wedding - I won't give it away here, but I'll just say that I would have never thought of it in that context but it is PERFECT! I totally teared up when listening to it. In other wedding news, tons going on! More to tell later - but just wanted to say I'm still alive!!!

No comments: