Monday, December 18, 2006

It's that nutty time of year. . .

Wow - a week has gone by already since I posted last! Almost a full 7 days! I swear there is some cosmic force that actually makes days in December last less then 24 hours - I just can't seem to ever keep up in December - the days are seriously shorter (and not just the daylight part - though that's certainly short enough living in Cold Corn Country where the sun sets at practically 4 o'clock these days). This past week seems to me to only have lasted about 2 days, but instead I find almost a full 7 have passed.

Anyway, enough whining about how short the days are. I have finally finished almost all of my Christmas cards, gave up on Christmas baking (I usually like to bake and deliver baked goods to friends and family - not this year - too much going on), finally started Christmas shopping on Saturday night, and still have about a month's worth of stuff to do before we drive to Tally in a few days. :) Fun fun. Add to that I have my biggest trial of the year on Thursday! Oh, yes, I could have had this huge trial any day of any month this year but no, it's four days before Christmas! This should be fun.

I feel like I'm rambling but not really saying much (like that's unusal or something), so I'm going to go back to doing some work for work tomorrow.

No comments: