Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Newfound Christmas Spirit

In case you haven't clicked on the link in the last email already, do it. It's hilarious! But you need to have sound on to make it work properly. Not sure where Cody found a picture of me at work, but I guess he has one on the computer.

Anyway, today was Day #1 of my newfound Christmas spirit - okay, so I'm sort of late for this bus considering Christmas is in 6 days, but better late then never, right? Anyway, tonight I was a total domestic godess and finished Cody's Christmas stocking - it turned out 100 times better then I thought it would (with my sewing skills). I'll have to take pictures and post them on here. Then, even after I decided I just couldn't do baking this year with all my stress and hoopla, I decided to do baking. Christmas just isn't Christmas without obnoxious amounts of baking. :) But I figured out a way to make it easier this year - enlist the help of the significant other! Yes, it actually works if you give very specific instructions. So while I mixed, he got out the different ingredients I needed and measured things. And then while I was mixing another batch he would clean the utensils from the first, so in the end when all I had to do was drop cookies onto the pan, the kitchen was relatively clean because he had been keeping up with that while I did the mixing part. Works wonders and goes a ton faster! So I guess Cody was a domestic godess today too!

Hope everyone has found their Christmas/Holiday/Chrismukkah spirit!

No comments: