Saturday, April 28, 2007

Absence . . . is AWESOME!

Nope - I haven't been intentionally neglecting my blog - I just forgot to leave a post before we left for our honeymoon. :) Yup - we're on our honeymoon - day 4 actually - and I just now found a computer. This place is AMAZING! Usually Cody and I are the types to plan vacations where we run around doing this and that all day, travling and sightseeing, and we come back even more exhausted then when we left - not this time! We're in Cancun at the coolest resort ever - first it's all inclusive so everything is free (or at least already paid for and at no additional charge). Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner, all the drinks you can drink (seriously), free room service (pizza at midnight? no problem! they'll deliver it!), everything - it's fabulous! And gorgeous and RELAXING! We've hung out on the beach, at the pool, eaten at awesome restraunts, went snorkeling on the second largest reef in the world (very very very cool - neat fishies). Anyway things are awesome and I'll have to write a ton more about it when we get back!!!

No comments: