Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 5

People say marriage is so hard and this and that. I don't think it's hard at all - it's actually quite enjoyable and easy - and I've been at it for FIVE days already! Wait, never mind, I'm not a movie star so that's not a long time yet - maybe by the end of the week?
In other post-wedding news, I'm loving marriage - or maybe I'm just loving life without wedding planning. :) While I loved the wedding and honestly think it was all worth it (all the stress, crying fits, money, more money, anxiety, work, more stress, etc.), I hated wedding planning - really really hated it. But I'm LOVING life now that it's all over and I'm happily married! Regular, non-crazy person, non-foggy brained Missy is back! :)
Some more wedding stuff:
Check out our AWESOME DJ's link: http://gtentertainment.typepad.com/.
We're on there under Saturday (duh!). So far he's had the best picture I've seen of us and the toilet! There's also one of me and the bridesmaids.
Also if you want to see the first of the wedding pictures as they are coming to me go to http://picasaweb.google.com/melissa.flynn . Instead of loading them bit by bit onto the website, for now I'm just loading them all onto Picasaweb - plus if you have Picasa (which if you don't and own a digital camera you should because it's an AWESOME photo organizer - free from Google) it's super easy to download any you want onto your personal computer (rather then trying to download them from the website which can be more difficult).
On the picture note, if you have any please please please send them to me!!! Preferably by uploading them onto picasaweb or via CD in the mail - email doesn't do well and the pictures are usually shrunk to fit email standards. If you need a CD, I can mail you one!
In other random thoughts, in order to catch up on blogging I think I'm going to try to do one present post and one past post a day until I catch up - this should get everyone caught up on the wedding festivities and drama. :)

No comments: