Monday, April 30, 2007

We're back!

We're back from the best trip EVER! What a time! It was fantastic! We laid around on the beach, at the pool - then when we got bored laying around (which we always do because that's who we are), we went kayaking, sailing, snorkeling on the reef and wandering around Cancun (we didn't stay in Cancun, but in a resort south of there in the Rivera Maya). Fabulous! It's so hard to come home - especially when from the time we landed until we got out of the airport was over two hours with immigration, customs, agriculture check and baggage -what a pain!
Anyway, we're back - many more updates to come. For now, I've been working on the webpage and just now have the February pictures up. I'm going to try to get caught up on the rest shortly. :) For now I have to go start on Harry Potter #2 - my friend Melissa finally convinced me to give them a shot and that they're not some dumb kids book - I obviously had my reservations. So I rented the first one from the library before we left - and it was AWESOME - I read it in no time. So today I went and turned that one in and rented #2 and #3 - I can't wait to see what happens - I'm hooked!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Wait...you rent books from the library? They charge?! Bastards!

missy said...

pOpps - sorry - I meant to say "borrow." For some reason I always say "rent" when I'm talking about the library instead of "borrow" - my bad. :) They were free - STL actually has great libraries - we have about 5 within biking distance - so that makes me happy!

Lauren said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you enjoyed your honeymoon. I'm really looking forward to ours.

On the subject of libraries, one of the perks of living in LA is that there are TONS of them. I get books and movies from the library all the time.