Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Back to the grindstone.

Yup - back in STL and back to work. I wasn't as behind as I thought I was but I have a feeling that's because I'm actually so far behind I don't even know it yet. :) Life is good though - cleaning house, doing laundry, mailing stuff we got in Mexico - the normal chores. Cody started back to school today too so that sort of made it a little more hectic for him too - but he's good with that stuff so he should be fine.
I uploaded the honeymoon pictures to picasaweb (my new favorite Google tool) - if you want to check them out they are here. Nothing too exciting except if you're me or Cody - just a bunch of scenery (about 100 shots out the airplane window of clouds) and us chilling on the beach or by the pool - nothing terribly exciting. The only problem with vacations is you always end up with so few pictures of the two of you together - one of you is always taking the photo. It's the same with all our trips/events - sporting events, to Tally, holidays, our parties, etc. - we have so very few pictures of the two of us together. I'm starting to experiment more with the timer function so hopefully that will help things. :)

No comments: