Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finished #2.

For those of you who have read Harry Potter, you can understand my addiction. I read the first one in less then a day in Mexico. I was hooked. Understandably #2 took longer to read because now I can't sit on the beach all day and read, I actually have to work. But I finished #2 last night. Not as great as #1, but still really good. So tonight (as soon as I finish this blog), I start on #3!! I really hope to get caught up by this summer when #7 comes out. If she kills Harry off in #7 I'm going to be quite quite upset! So if anyone is trying to reach me and I'm hard to get a hold of, blame Harry - and Melissa who got me interested in this crack rock, I mean series.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am crazy about Harry Potter. I've been reading the books since the 3rd one came out (1999) and I'm one of those crazy people who pre-order from Amazon the same day that the release date is announced. I did that with book 4, 5, 6, and now 7. Book 7 will arrive on my doorstep on July 21st!