Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend.

So to update the rest of the weekend -
Friday we had dinner for Mina's graduation (congrats!) with the crew. Then we headed to Dude's for the Pack My House Party - fun as always.
Saturday we had International Gator Day which was a blast but I had the worst allergy attack I've had in ages because of the dust- good thing Dianne had some medicine but then I was off in la la land. :) Then we went and picked up my new dining room set!!! It's wonderful - though much bigger then it looked. :) There's a dining room table (with an extra leaf), four regular chairs, two captain's chairs, a hutch/china cabinet and a server. It's really really really nice dark wood with a cool design. I'm in love with it - though it fills our dining room up more then I thought. Because we have a really old house with a formal dining room, we wanted a formal dining set - well now we finally have one! I'll post pictures later.
After the table we hung out with friends - went out to eat at an Afghan restaurant (which Cody thought was referring to afghan blankets like my grandma makes) on Grand, then went to Ted Drewes (a gift from God - my favorite place in STL - custard, custard and more custard), walked around the Shaw neighborhood looking around, talking, enjoying the gorgeous evening and hit up a corner cafe there, had a few beers and enjoyed the live Jazz/harmonica dude. It was an absolutely perfect evening.
Today we cleaned cleaned and cleaned. And I ran. And cleaned some more. Oh, and Dude moved in - he's going to be hanging out here until he can move into his apartment. Fun times! BAck to the grind tomorrow. :(

No comments: