Sunday, November 04, 2007

Motorcycle.

One more thing we can thank my Bonus Parents for - Cody's motorcycle is working again. While at first I sort of had mixed emotions about this - while I like that he likes the bike, it scares the daylights out of me - I'm loving it again. Last weekend we took the bike up to Ozzie's to watch the UF game with all our Gator friends (like we do every Saturday - if it's Saturday and you're looking for us -that's where we'll be). It was amazing. At first I was scared like normal but Cody's mom told me to just sit still during turns/corners and to just look over the shoulder that we're turning towards - so I did that and it really made things better -for me and for Cody. It's so nice to ride along and look at all the trees and the scenery - when you're in the car you tend to ignore all that stuff. I'm still not a huge fan of going 85 on the interstate with zillions of cars merging in and out everywhere but I guess I trust Cody to watch out for what's going on. So I'm actually enjoying the fall in that it's great motorcycle weather.

No comments: