Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pure Good Times.

I had a bunch of things to post about tonight - I even wrote them all down so I wouldn't forget - and then I realized that Cody took my laptop to his group meeting for school. So no luck tonight. Hopefully tomorrow - though I'm on a house cleaning, task finishing, project progress spree lately. :) Anyway, yesterday a bunch of us got together and went to some of the Missouri wineries (you may laugh, but Missouri actually has some really good - and fun- wineries). It was PERFECT! Everyone was happy and had a good time, the trees were all turning colors so it was gorgeous and the weather was more then one could ever hope for in Missouri - about as perfect a day you could have. I'd kind of been grumpy lately and this totally cured me of that! Here's a few quick photos.

Everyone hanging out, drinking wine at Montelle. Cody wouldn't fit in the picture so he had to lie down on the bench.

More Montelle pictures.


Fabulous scenery at Montelle. You can't even get the full bredth of the colours just from a picture.
Everyone at Mount Pleasant Winery.


The fantabulous sunset. Still can't capture it in photos.

No comments: