Sunday, November 04, 2007

Ketchup.

So, it's been a while since the last blog. It's one of those times when it seems there is so much going on - we're crazy busy and barely getting enough sleep. But then you go to write about what is going on and you're at a loss. What is it that we're doing to take up all of our time?

So this led me to check out a book from the library (I've started using the correct terminology with the library book process - "checking out: books instead of "renting" them) - it's "Find More Time - How to get things done at home, organize your life and feel great about it." Because I really feel like we have the time - if we could just find it and use it wisely. Not that we have a lot of time - we're not ozzing time here but we have a little and I think the little we have can be better managed to make us more productive and less harried. For instance, every morning I rush around for 30 minutes doing what I should be able to do in five minutes, but for my lack of planning and disorganization it takes me way too long - find the keys, make breakfast, find the shoes, find keys since I put them down after I found them the first time when I went to make breakfast, find socks, then find shoes again since I put them down while looking for socks, find my purse - opps, wrong purse, change purses, find cell phone - where is that darn cell phone - "Cody can you call my phone I can't find it? Never mind, I found it," put phone in purse, what did I do with those keys, make it to the car - opps forgot the breakfast in the microwave - you see where I'm coming from. That's every day. So I'm on a mission to get things more organized and RELAXED. Yeah, I'm always on some mission. At least I'm focused?!?
Anyway, that's really the big update - but I've got some other random thoughts that I've been throwing around so I'll see how many of them I get through.

No comments: