Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Inspired

Hi Everyone!!!

I was inspired today by one of the new associates at work (for her anominity I won't mention her name but as a clue it's very very close to mine . . . but we have different last names). She has a great blog set up for her family here in St. Louis for her family and friends away to check out . . . so I've finally gotten off my behind (a small miracle in itself) and at least made an attempt to do the same here. I'm going to try to put up links to our website we're setting up webpages.charter.net/cody-missy and put up pictures and stuff. Yippee! Hooray for getting stuff done! :)

As for getting stuff done, I went shopping for my friend Sabrina's birthday today and then worked out - but not as long as I wanted because they cancelled the one show I like to watch each week and instead had stupid Blues hockey on.

Well, spent too much time playing with the webpage so off to get ready for an early day tomorrow - have to get in early to decorate Sabrina's office (I'm of course banking on her not reading this tonight) for her birthday. :)

No comments: