Sunday, October 21, 2007

405 posts

Opps, I missed the 400 post mark, so I'll commemorate the 405 mark. :) I really can't believe I've ever had 405 posts worth of stuff to say. Most of it is babble and tantrums and thoughts and events, but it's good for me I think. I enjoy the time to focus - my life consists of constantly focusing on 100 things at once, so it's nice to sit down and type and focus on only one thing for a little while. I think this is an important exercise for me as I continually strive to slow down, focus and be a little less "keyed-up." Even when I'm on the internet, I can do 100 things at once with the whole "tabs" on IE and having the ability to have 100 applications open at once (back in the olden days if you had too many applications open at once it would slow the computer down too much). I do 100 things at once at work and at home - so this gives me a chance to focus, and think. Too often I go through a day doing this and that and taking no time to actually pause and think. Plus sometimes I guess people actually read this stuff - and that's sort of nifty too.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Forget IE. Firefox did tabs first. Plus, with all of the add ons it has (being open source and all), it's inherently better. I haven't seen a single online advertisement in years thanks to one Firefox add on.