Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Places I Have Found Cody's Socks.

Cody and I are not neat-freaks - very far from it. We don't pick up after ourselves at all - not to say we don't try - we always are thinking of new ways to "try" to be neater - so far none of them have worked. Good thing neither of us really mind - it's just embarrasing when others see your house. :) His worst habbit is leaving clothes lying around everywhere and mine is leaving food/dishes around everywhere. So he always jokes about the "Guess where I found a plate today?" game - this morning he found a plate on his dresser upstairs (no where near the kitchen or dining room - typical places to have plates) - but it was because I was eating my egg and broccoli omlett thing and I was eating it while getting dressed and I finished it while I was near his dresser so I put the plate there - makes sense, right?
So now I'm playing the "Guess where I found your socks?" game. Recent sock finds: dining room table (makes sense right? who doesn't take their socks off and throw them on the table?), living room couch, boy bathroom, upstairs bathroom (I can understand the bathrooms though), the kitchen counter (why not the floor? why the counter?), boy room futon, boy room coffee table, and staircase. Not that I'm complaining, because I've likely left food containers in all of those places. :) So my "job" is to gather laundry from the hidden crevices of the house and his is to gather dishes - since both of us obviously loath the other chore (I hate cleaning up dishes - hate dishes - hate dishes - hate dishes - and trash).
Ahhh the joys of marriage . . . .

No comments: