Thursday, September 07, 2006

Same old.

Same old, same old here. Cody's been working ridiculous overtime. I think he's got over 36 hours in just the three days of this week - yikes! Yesterday, I rode my bike to the parts store to get a part to bleed my clutch this weekend when we get around to fixing my car. I had a really nice bike ride around the park and then hung around the house doing chores. Today I had to go to Columbia all day for court. Some good cases, some bad. Not a bad drive, but not great either - a pretty boring mid-Missouri 2 hours. Good talking on the phone time. :) Since I had the only available vehicle, I got to run a few errands - Michaels, Target, Old Navy, etc. Then a quick run, the grocery store and pick Cody up from work. Not too terribly interesting.

I did get some great news today though! I have a new niece! Well, not really, but sort of. She was already my niece but now the government agrees with what we all already knew. My brother officially adopted his daugther and it cleared our legal system! While we already considered her 110% family, the law now agrees! I'm so excited for my bro and his fam! They are such a cute family and Kim and David are AMAZING parents! I'm sure when we decide to have kids - at least ones without four legs and a lot of fur - we'll be calling asking for advice. :) Congrats guys!

No comments: