Thursday, October 26, 2006

Radar Love

I think I've watched more weather radar in this postseason then I've watched baseball! I think I know every weather man this side of the Mississippi better then I know our pitchers!!

Today the THIRD postseason game was postponed - and that's just for the CARDINALS! I swear - we get all set to watch a game and then have it delayed . . . delayed . . . delayed . . . delayed . . . and then three hours later they finally postpone the stupid game. Like they didn't know it was going to continue to rain! It's rained all day! There's a HUGE green blob over STL on the weather radar map and it extends all the way until the end of the screen to the west. Now, I don't have a degree in meterology but that leads me to believe that it's raining now and it's going to continue to rain for quite some time. Too bad they also said it's supposed to rain for the next 36 hours straight - right through game 4 (should have been game 5) tomorrow!

HA! Forget stupid FOX and their stupid ratings and their stupid insistence of getting the games in on time so The Series will finish this weekend (weekend Series = good ratings) and not have to compete with Monday Night Football (which might happen if two games get rained out). :)

In any event, with all this mix-up with game times (now the people with Game 5 tickets will now be watching Game 4 tomorrow and the Game 4 people who had tickets today will be watching Game 5 on Friday) we may try to go downtown tomorrow and pick up some cheap tickets. We saw the Series two years ago - Game 4 when the Red Sox won - but it would still be a cool experience to see another one. Yeah, we're hopelessly obsessed with sports. . . even boring baseball. :)

No comments: