Sunday, October 22, 2006

Thursday's Big News Items

I meant to post this on Thursday but got busy. . . .

1) The Cardinals made it to the World Series!! This is my third post-season in St. Louis and the second time we've been in the World Series. Pretty impressive. As you may already know, by the time I got around to posting this tonight, the Series is already underway and we're up 1-0. Game 2 is actually on right now, as we sit in the Boy Room with the space heater and all three cats, watching the Cards as they're down 2-0.

2) I scored my first goal in soccer on Thursday! Wow! Okay, actually it wasn't that impressive since the other team didn't show up (Game 7 of the NCLS was on) and we just split up our team and played Us v Us. So both of our teams were playing with 4 or 5 people and I scored the ugliest goal EVER! I think I actually tripped and fell into the goal and managed to take the ball with me. :) I was proud nonetheless.

No comments: