Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dedicated to Chris


What a weekend - and it all started with a great night out with our friends Chris and Rachel. Yup, that's them in the picture at our party a few months ago - unfortunately I forgot my camera Friday night or I'm sure I would have had more photos. :) Anyway, Chris mentioned that for some reason he has never made the blog so I promised that I would put him and Rachel on the blog and rave about how great they are and how wonderful they are as a couple and as people. Good things it's all true because I'd really hate to lie on my own blog. :) Anyway, we went out to the Central West End, which is lovely, in addition to being close to our house. We had a great time hanging out with them and had fun meeting Rachel's sister and her gang (her sister's getting married in January in Key West - only a few more months to go for her). Can't wait to hang out with them again.

No comments: