Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday's Gone.

Well, I got my CDs back today from the parking garage. Sure enough, the moron thieves didn't take any of them. So today at work I listened to Peter, Paul and Mary Campfire Sing-Along songs all day - needless to say I got little work done because everyone kept stopping by wondering what in the world I was listening to. Apparently "Puff the Magic Dragon" isn't on the popular radar these days. Maybe it should be. :)
In other news not much happened. I FINALLY mailed a portion of my Save-The-Date cards. Not all got mailed - because not all addresses have been compiled and not all cards have been made -but I got at least some made. I've been majorly stressing over this wedding thing lately, thinking about Vegas more and more every day. My biggest concern is keeping the guest list within reason and keeping the amount of people within the space we have - this is much tougher then one would think because so many of our guests are from out of town. It sort of goes like this - anyone who wants to come I would love to have - nothing would make me happier then to have everyone I care about want to be there and for us to share the day with them - on the other hand, I don't want anyone to feel obligated to come and make the trip if they can't afford it or don't care to make it. I'm just guessing it will all work out. :)
In even other news, we're forecast for snow tomorrow. I hate the winter. Snow is beautiful but it's a pain - not to mention cold. I hate it getting dark at 4:30. I hate feeling like my eyeballs are going to freeze. I hate not being able to dial my cell phone because my hands are covered in mittens. I hate the way my hats/caps mess up my hair so it's not even worth it to bother to do my hair. I hate getting into my car with 10 lbs of clothing only to crank the heat and be burning up in five minutes and trying to wiggle my way out of hats, gloves and a huge coat while drving down the interstate. I sure can't wait until spring -and this wedding is over.
In other news, I found out today that Cody really hates buggers. I mean, really hates them. Just news for thought.

No comments: