Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Why boys are like cats - or vice versa.

So tonight I cleaned the cat litter boxes since we're leaving tomorrow and I noticed something I've noticed a hundred times that I always forgot to blog about. Boys are like cats - or vice versa. We have three cats and thus three cat boxes because one of them (The Fat One -that's not an insult to the cat, it's her name) decided that she got angry when we only had two. Anyway there is one "igloo" one with a lid (they walk in and you can't see them) and two open ones. Sure enough, just like boys, they have no problem peeing in front of each other, or us, but they always go poop (yes, I just said "poop" in a blog entry) in the igloo one - apparently they like their privacy when they poop - just like guy bathrooms. Hmmmm.....
I'm not saying I spend a lot of time in male restrooms, this is all hearsay. :)

No comments: