Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Alive!!

We finally have internet back! I haven't been able to do any blogging, emailing or looking up of websites all week because our stupid cable internet has been down. When I talked to them yesterday they actually admitted that "It looks like the problem might be on our end." Wow! Amazing - the first time I've ever heard a cable/tv/phone/internet/water/electricity/gas/etc. provider say anything was THEIR fault! I was shocked. Anyway, they sent someone out and we now have internet back. Yipee.
Now that I'm home from work to wait for the cable guy, I should go pack, as we're leaving for Nashville in a few hours to go watch the Gators play Vandy! It should be a blast! The Music City Gator Club puts on a huge party tonight for a pep-rally type thing. It's quite a good time - I'm sure I'll have lots to post about it on Sunday. :)

No comments: