Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Today I purchased a wedding gown.

Yup. Everyone thought it would never happen, but today I FINALLY purchased a wedding gown. One more thing off the list of wedding-crap-to-do. :) Too bad I'm not telling which one it is. :)

In other news, I have my car back, again, and now the dumb thing doesn't work. Yup, that's right - we took my car in yesterday because it wasn't fixed right from the break-in and got it back last night - yippe - until this afternoon when I got to the garage (in a rush to make my wedding dress appointment) and found that the stupid thing won't start! AGGGG!!! Stupid stupid stupid car! I HATE this car! I can't wait to get a better job so I can afford a better/different car! I'm so tired of dealing with this thing breaking on me all the time (so far this year - O2 sensor, new battery, 3 new tires (thanks to nails), clutch slave cylinder and now random thing wrong causing car not to start (it's NOT my battery)). I'm so tired of dealing with this car. Oh well.

So much to write about -Thanksgiving trip, wedding dress, etc. but not tonight. Tonight I sleep and try not to have nightmares about my broken car and it sitting in the same garage it was broken into last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray Hurray Hurray!!!!!! I'm so glad you have your wedding dress!!!!! Sorry about the car!