Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cody's First Invention and I Think He's Pregnant

Cody has great dreams. I admire him for that. One of his biggest is to invent something - or open some kind of entrepreneurial enterprise. He wants to make the next Velcro or something like that. And it's not just some flighty thing - he actually spends time pondering things to invent or a business to open.
So his first is a new smoothie. I personally hate smoothies - while they may be "healthy" they are ridiculously high in calories and don't fill me up so they are useless to me. But Cody has the metabolism of a pack of horses so he can eat anything he wants. So he's been craving a new smoothie idea of his - strawberry, banana and jalepeno smoothie. My first thought was my husband was pregnant. But he insists he's not. So he made one the other day and actually liked it. I was mortally disgusted. So he was hooked.
Today he wanted to make a variation - strawberry, banana, blueberry, jalepeno, dried cayenne pepper and vodka. If you're not disgusted by now something is seriously wrong with you. So he made it. Luckily I found he was still human as he also found it gross - he blames it on the vodka. Anyway, I don't think this is going to be our big money maker - I guess I still have to go to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jon said...

If he tries something with Habanero Peppers, it's time for an intervention.