Monday, June 25, 2007

Good Stuff.

And now the good. I have FINALLY updated the website (and taken down the wedding website since I never did much work on it anyway). So www.cody-missy.com finally has some more recent photos up. I fixed the link to the January pictures and added February, March and April. So now I only have May and June to go and I'll be all caught up. Maybe before our kids get married (our unborn, unconceived children) we'll actually get our professional wedding photos. Our contract said we were to get them within 4 weeks. But I didn't feel like being a witch and pestering him so I sort of left him alone and alone until I finally contacted him and he said they would be done "shortly." Then they were supposed to be the weekend before last. Then last weekend. Allegedly they are "in the mail" - 11 weeks after the wedding. So much for those creative Mother's and Father's Day presents I was going to make - we'll just have to wait until Christmas for those. But on the bright side - I hope they're good. And our website is up again. :)

No comments: