Monday, June 25, 2007

Not so good stuff.

When there is good there is always some not so good. The not so good lately - my car - again!
First the darn thing started acting up again - and we just finished paying it off!!!! It will randomly not start - and it's not the battery. And then once it would start and then just kill and do that over and over again. So I was already in a Missy Car Hating Mood. And then I woke up this morning.
I got in my car as usual and went to go to work. But my "door ajar" light was on. Odd, but not unheard of -so I closed both doors again - but it was still on - it was the trunk. So I closed it and thought "hum, I wonder who left my trunk open?" Then I was driving to work and noticed several items that are usually in my console on my floor. I wondered why Cody would have taken everything out of my console. Then the passenger seat was all the way forward and leaning over (like to get in the back seat). When I went to go for my garage tag it hit me - my car had been broken into AGAIN! They stole all my CDs AGAIN! I swore I wouldn't put them back in there until I had downloaded them all on the computer but when I went to Jefferson City last week I needed music. So I have yet again lost my dear music!!! This SUCKS! I HATE thieves! They totally totally SUCK! And it's not like my CDs are worth ANYTHING - they are CRAPPY CDs - it's all sorts of random stuff that no one else has heard of, dating back to the early 90s, that have absolutely NO "street value." But they meant A LOT to ME! So I'm very angry at said thieves and wish I could beat them with a baseball bat - or at least tell their mother on them. She would NOT be happy with their behavior - maybe I should feed them to my new goat (when we get one).

No comments: