Friday, June 29, 2007

The things you think about.

I was changing my belly button ring (or more properly known as a "navel ring") tonight (I had a Gator one in and am changing it to a frog one my mommy got me right before our wedding - the Gator one was for the wedding) and I realized that I've had my belly button ring for longer then I haven't had it. I pierced it before my 15th birthday (sometime in the 9th grade). When I took it out tonight to change it I realized how weird it looked without it and it hit me just how long that thing has been there. Just a thought.

On other thoughts, tomorrow is FRIDAY and that is fabulous. This week has been amazingly calm - owed mostly to several of our plans being cancelled due to torrential downpours so we've had more time free then expected - that will all change very shortly though - like tomorrow. Busy again.

In other news, I had my first bought with physical therapy for my knee today - fun fun. I'm all sorts of off balance with my muscles because I like to run, not do too much cross training and am really lazy when it comes to weights - leading to a crazy muscle imbalance - gotta fix that because I REALLY need to get running again - I only made it 3 minutes today until I was sidelined for pain. Apparently IT band stuff is not something that you just push thorough and take the pain - you're supposed to actually deal with it properly - well that's just no fun and a big pain in my butt. Oh well. Such is life.

Speaking of life, here's one of my favorite wedding photos. I have many favorites but this is one. I feel like this really encompasses how I feel about Cody and I in terms of stature - I always feel like I'm looking up at him and he's off looking somewhere and I have to tap him on the shoulder to tell him something - boy is he tall - and boy am I short (at least in comparison). Anyway, I thought it was cute.

No comments: