Thursday, June 14, 2007

Life is good.

Really good. Life is happy. Life is good. Life is grand. So many good things going on right now - like summer for one. Second, I'm already on Book #6 of Harry Potter and the seventh comes out in a bit more then a month - I must admit - I haven't been this obsessed about anything for a long long time. There are certainly bands I was obsessed with but there's only so many times you can realistically see the bands you love at any given time - Harry Potter on the other hand - I can read about him any time I am not forced to be doing something else (like work or sleep). I'm debating picking back up at #1 and re-reading them all (after I finish #6) before #7 comes out just in case I might have missed something - though I'm sure if I had my friend Melissa would have kindly clued me in on it since I go to her office every day to update her on where I am in my Harry Potter adventures (she's read them all and is now re-reading #6 in anticipation of #7). I can't believe little Harry is getting so old already - it seems like just yesterday he was little and 11 - but I guess to me he was since I started Book #1 on our honeymoon at the end of April. :)
Other then that, life is just good. My mom is here, we're having a good time - walked to the Science Center and The Zoo today - saw all the newest baby animals at The Zoo - the baby elephant (adorable), the three baby cheetas (they look like overgrown kitties), and the baby kangaroo - super cute and fun. Then we made these Rock Star enchilladas that we both love that Cody hates so we can only make them when he works late or has class - he had both tonight. Then we had a great evening hanging out with Dude and Cody and just chit chatting - all sorts of stupid stuff - yesterday we argued grammar for at least an hour. Super fun. I'm just really loving life right now so all is good.

No comments: