Monday, July 16, 2007

Clarification

First, sorry the last post is an essay - I'm very very very long winded.
Second, to clarify, I love the wedding - it was fabulous and I wouldn't have changed a thing about that day. It was so great to see our friends and family that care about us and share that with everyone. I'm just reflecting on things I would change if I had hindsight (which we don't), especially with the wedding planning - not the wedding day. Because of the caring and support and love of those around us (especially Bonus Mom - I will never ever ever be able to put in words how much she helped me throughout the process - not only with actually planning and doing work but with just support - I would have crumbled without her) the wedding day itself was the best day of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the wedding, and I loved all the "Bonus" time that I got to spend with you and Cody! It was wonderful to watch the two of you working together, and to see all the love that you have for each other. This is just the beginning... the best is yet to come! Love ya!