Sunday, July 29, 2007

Miracle.

Those who know me know that I'm a procrastinator - of the worst sort. I will put off anything humanly possible. I also never ever finish a project. Painting our house? Started in June of 2005 - still not done. Craft project for my friend's kid who was born in November 2005? Still not done. I'm horrible about getting anything done. I think it's genetic.
Anyway, as I mentioned in the last post I was working on my scrapbook from my Europe trip in 2002. Well, low and behold, I worked a ton on it last week and got it DONE! I actually finished a scrapbook - this is seriously a miracle. I never thought I would ever finish this book. It's not the greatest or the most creative or the best thing ever - but it's FINISHED!!! I'm so happy - now I can't wait to show it off to everyone! :)

No comments: