Sunday, July 29, 2007

Not much.

It's been a while since I updated. Not much going on here - normal summer busy-ness. Usually at the end of the week I say in general that it was a good week - not this past week - something was just "off" last week. Monday and Tuesday I worked on my scrapbook from my Europe trip in 2002 - I figured it'd been 5 years so I need to get it done or be done with it. Wednesday was super fun but bad later. For $10 at the Zoo on two Wednesday's a year they have wine tasting. Not just a few wines to taste - but over 200. It's a fabulous event - nice evening, nice atmosphere, all the wines you could possibly want to taste - and the zoo. Too bad I think I tried to taste all 200 wines. :) Yeah, not a good situation for me at the end. I had a great time while I was still standing but let's just say it wasn't too great after that. I haven't gotten that bad in a long time - I felt like a 19 year old moron - I'm just too damn old anymore to be pulling crap like that - especially on a Wednesday. So Thursday was wasted - total crap. Since I'm running low on time off I went to work and pretty much laid down all day - I got nothing done - it was bad. Friday was good - I was feeling a little better and starting to recover (ahh the days - 10 years ago it would have taken me hours to recover - not these days - now it's days to recover). Cody and I went out for Greek so that was fun.
Saturday we spend the day putting together Dude's going away party (the guy living with us right now). He's moving to Arizona so we were running around getting party supplies. The party turned out pretty cool. We, of course, stayed up entirely too late hanging out with everyone but it was good to see friends and hang out.
Today we were pretty useless so we decided to run errands - got a bit of stuff done there.
So while it wasn't a bad week, I just don't feel great about it - hopefully this next week won't be as long.

No comments: