Monday, July 16, 2007

FOUR MORE DAYS!!

Only FOUR more very long, torturous days until Harry Potter #7 comes out. I swung by my local Barnes and Noble this evening (after an eye exam that took 20 minutes but figuring out my insurance took over an hour - thanks genius eye exam workers) and pre-ordered myself a copy of Deathly Hollows. It works like this: on Friday, started at 6pm you can go by and pick up a wrist band - you get a certain colour depending on the time you picked up your wrist band. You are then free to do as you please - go home and nap in anticipation - go out to eat/drink in anticipation - whatever suites you. Then at 12:01 they start calling out the colours in order and selling you the book. So yeah, I'll be leaving work on Friday early so I can be one of the first colours - who wants to wait in line all night to finally get your book?? :) Then I plan to spend the entire weekend reading. I CAN'T WAIT!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I've been preordering through Amazon since book 4 so my copy of Deathly Hallows will be arriving on Saturday morning. I didn't want to break the tradition!