Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Babies!



We have babies! When I took this picture a few days ago we only had 6 babies (4 from one "litter" and 2 from another) but upon checking today we have two more very new babies - and they're not orange like these guys - very whitish/clear. Yeah, by the way, to clear up any confusion - that's my fish tank (one of many) in the picture - the tiny orange blurry things (there are three of them if you look hard) are the babies - obviously the large blurry things are the large fish - the big orange and black one is the mommy. Awww.... how cute. No, we're not having any babies larger then a grain of rice (that's a very large baby fish size) any time soon. :)

1 comment:

maxolasersquad said...

Missy, I highley suggest you get that checked out. I'm pretty sure that is not normal. Kim has had three babies, and I know some other people that have had babies, and I've never seen anything like that. Maybe it's related to the knee.