Sunday, August 26, 2007

Insane.

We're normally pretty busy people. Very busy most of the time. But this past week has been insane even for us.
I guess the last time I blogged was last Wednesday (which seems like yesterday but also a year ago). Here's the scoop since then:
Wednesday - we had a Gator Club Officer Meeting which was fun but took the evening - always good to hang out with other Florida folk. :)
Thursday- Cody and I both worked late - him until midnight and me until about 8pm. Came home - ate- went to sleep.
Friday - Cody worked late - I had a work happy hour and then went out.
Saturday - SEC Alumni Club Softball Tournament - we lost to Arkansas. We were also dog-sitting - FYI dogs are a lot of work - I hope kids aren't that hard.
Sunday - errands, errands, errands - finally get to work on the house - pickle some green beans (long story)
Monday -Work late - 9ish
Tuesday - Drive to Poplar Bluff - get car back - they couldn't figure out what was wrong since it works now - have to wait until it breaks again to take it back again
Wednesday - Jammin' at the Zoo - wine tasting with friends and pals - a great time -and I didn't get sick this time :)
Thursday - work until 9 pm
Friday - saw my ear doctor - debated surgery - Cody had MBA orientation - I worked and then went to an art exhibit thing with a friend - then hung out
Saturday - Cody MBA orientation - me work
Sunday - ditto on SAturday - and then we went on a walk at the Old Chain of Rocks Bridge - more on this later but I still can't run and really needed to get outside and move so we went on a "hike" - quite cool - also took my car to get the tire changed because it had a bulge - huge fiasco - morons

So we've had no sleep for over a week, haven't gotten to hardly see each other and have had no time to breathe. This week we vow to get better. :)

No comments: