Thursday, August 02, 2007

Kitty Birthday

Kitties on the "Pickle Post." For some reason we call any window sill, ledge, or other place where the cats sit "The Pickle Post" even though they all sit there - not just Pickles (short for Mr. Pickles). Here they are all looking outside at a bird or something but Bumpis is too stupid to figure out what is going on so she is staring into the kitchen in the hopes some food might drop from the sky.
Kitties in their pet bed Cody bought them in an effort to keep them from sleeping on our bed. The outcome? They sleep here until we go to bed and then jump in bed with us where there's more space, it's warmer and the possibly of getting petted.

I figured since I posted a bunch of pictures of Bo for his birthday I should post some of the kitties. I think I have more pictures of the cats then I do of Cody and I. :)

No comments: