Monday, April 14, 2008

Another 13th birthday - Jessica.

My cousin, Jessie (which is what we called her growing up - though she is now going by ¨Jessica,¨ I still call her Jessie), also had a birthday on the 13th. For her privacy (many women over 25 do not broadcast their age) I won´t say how old she is but she is over 25 and younger then me. Anyway, she was really my only cousin growing up since I only have three cousins, but she was the only one on my momś side, which we saw more. We grew up spending a lot of time together because our grandma watched us a great deal (thanks G-ma!) and had a great time. There are so many stories I can´t even begin to recite them all. I still have trouble with her and my brother (they are the same age) growing up every year because I still see them as 8 year-old kids. :) So, happy birthday Jessie - hope itś a great one!

No comments: