Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The 12 Days of Christmas!

The 12 days of Christmas rock! I was talking to my friend Meghan today, complaining about how I had not had time to take down my Christmas tree, as I ususally try to do before the first, and was informed of something quite interesting. My thinking behind taking down the tree by the first is that it's nice to have Christmas packed up and out of the way to start the new year fresh and with a clean, less cluttered house. Well, Meghan (who knows a great deal about a great deal of things) informed me that actually I don't have to take down my tree, and that actually I shouldn't take down my tree, until January 6th. Apparently that is when the 12 days of Christmas are over and when you should take your tree down. And here I was all concerned that I was behind and late and all that, and I actually have a few more days to enjoy the lovely tree. Yippee!!!

Not much going on in other news. Another busy day trying to catch up on life that we missed while in Florida. I was in Columbia for work and while there used some of my down time to run some much needed errands. This evening I spent working out and cleaning the clutter that is my house. Fun fun!

No comments: