Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I am the stupidest person alive.

For many reasons, but one in particular right now. Yes, it's wedding related. You think I'm crazy about the wedding now, just wait until I have kids and see how much I blog about them. :)

Anyway, I have spent hours of my life looking for wedding invitations. Hours. Probably that add up into days. I've been looking for slightly over 14 months now. I've looked forever and only found a handful of invitiations that I even considered. So today I think I decided on one. So I sit down at the computer this evening to fill out the pages of stupid questions they ask to order invitiations. But before I really commit to this invitation, I decide to browse around a bit. And in my browsing I find tons that I think are cute or possiblities - after months of looking and not finding any! I'm insane - I have a fear of commitment of invitations!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

We're printing our own invitations because we could never have found something we liked otherwise!

missy said...

Genius! I wish I could have done something cool like that but 1) I'm not at ALL creative, 2) I'd sit at Michael's for HOURS and HOURS debating colours, textures, etc. until the wedding passed me by while I was still making decisions! :)