Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's a Girl!

I'm not sure if I posted about this already or not, but my brother (David/Jack) and his wife (Kim) have been expecting their third child. Right now they have two absolutely gorgeous and wonderful girls so it was quite a build up to what the new one would be. Well today was the 20 week mark and we found out it will be . . . . drum roll please . . . . a girl!! While it's not a boy some might have hoped for, we're all thrilled beyond belief. All anyone really cares about is that she's healthy. Plus now they don't have to go buy a ton of blue stuff! :) They are really wonderful parents and will raise this girl, as they have the other two, absolutely great! I'm so excited for them and can't wait to meet her sometime around the end of April! I'm sure the other two girls are going to be great big sisters!

Congrats guys!!

No comments: