Monday, January 29, 2007

I love the water company.

Well, I guess it's a love-hate relationship really. But right now it's all love! Last week I was cursing up a storm when they cut off our water (we're convinced they haven't sent bills since November 05). So the next morning I marched myself down to the Water District, paid my money to the lady with 2 feet of floss hanging out of her mouth (I think she must have thought it was some sort of fashion statement but it wasn't - it was gross) and went on my way. When I came home that evening, sure enough we had water again. But it wasn't our normal water - it was our water with our full water pressure back! Not only did we have our water back but we had amazing water pressure!!!! Yes, this may seem trivial to some, but when you have as much hair as I do to rinse shampoo and conditioner out of, water presure is a big deal! I'm so excited! So, life is good again.

No comments: